Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mum's a Nasty Bitch (Sometimes)

I’ve had a poorly paw and been ill, so that’s why I’ve not written for a few days. Don’t get me wrong I love my mum, but she has a really mean, vicious, nasty side to her. Every time I’m ill, she takes me to this horrid place called “The Vets” where this horrid man in a white coat puts me on a slippery table, manhandles me, shoves things in my orifices and then sticks sharp needles in me. HOW MEAN IS THAT???? I mean, when you’re feeling crap that is the LAST THING you want someone to do to you. When you’re feeling good it’s bad enough, but when you’re ill, it’s a nightmare. SO WHY DOES SHE DO IT TO ME? WHY IS SHE SO CRUEL? The laughable thing is, when we’re on our way home from my torture she has the cheek to say “You’ll feel better after that”. AS IF!!!! Then she says “Don’t look at me as if I were the daughter of Satan. It was for your own good.” FOR MY OWN GOOD? WHO IS SHE KIDDING? The even MEANER thing is that this horrid Vet man always messes around with the bits that hurt! IT IS TORTURE – PURE AND SIMPLE!

If I were in charge, I would outlaw these horrid The Vets. It shouldn’t be allowed. Mum should have to go on a course to sort out her sadistic streak. Surely, she’s got to be guilty of dog abuse? I wouldn’t want her put in jail or anything because I love her but I still think she needs counselling or something. The thing is, it’s not just mum. There are lots of people who own animals who have the same nasty streak – I see them in the waiting room of The Vets with their quivering, terrified pets - all wondering why their cruel owners are taking them for torture when they should be showing sympathy and compassion when they’re ill.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Humans are weird!

3 comments:

French Fancy... said...

I'd never thought of it like that before, Henry. I hope your paw gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

Mum wanted that to look like she'd left it at the time you blogged about it, Henry. The silly moo forgot it would be dated. Huh, stupid owners.

Henry the Dog said...

FF - exactly! It's worth seeing things from a dog'e eye view from time to time isn't it?

Poppy - it's ok, I knew what she meant. It's how they get when they start growing old - it happens to the best of them